Sometimes it’s hard to find reasons to be thankful. It’s easier as Thanksgiving nears, but I wonder if we can find ways to be thankful year-round.
- Even though I don’t have enough time to blog as much as I used to, I know that I will be able to come back to this endeavor. I am thankful for the readers who have stuck with me on this journey.
- Time. I don’t have enough of it, but I am thankful that I have found creative ways to get more done each day.
- For a husband who does more than his fair share … of everything.
- Kids. This is a motherhood blog after all! I have two great, healthy, amazing kids who challenge me every day.
- Becoming a more confident woman.
What's For Dinner?
Find a recipe for dinner tonight! Get our Top 10 Most Popular recipes ebook sent right to your email.